Modern configuration of the kitchen with cherry wood cabinets
Wood is a typical interior design material, beautiful and often new. The choice of colors, grain patterns, and textures can fulfill any taste and emphasize any style of interior design with softwoods and hardwoods. To help pick the best room furniture, wall, and flooring ideas for your modern interior design, Lushome shares helpful details about the most common wood styles.
The latest trends in decorating and design are characterized by these wood styles. Spectacular and warm looking wooden furniture, wall and ceiling designs, and floor concepts. The drawback is an expense. Many woodworking ventures, mainly using pricey hardwoods and exotic wood types to accentuate the modern interior design, can be costly.
Here’s a series of different inspiring wood grain designs, colors and textures, and modern interior design concepts. Oak, beech, pine, cherry, alder, maple, walnut, poplar, birch, mahogany, and teak are among the most common wood types. Each of these forests has a distinctive look and characteristics.
Styles of wood for modern interior design
- For modern furniture and flooring ideas, oak wood is great. Oak comes in a red and white variety and is robust. The grain creates beautiful patterns that enhance the design of traditional and modern interiors.
- Beechwood is flexible, robust, and lovely. In the current interior design, creamy yellow and yellowish brown shades add comfort and light. Beechwood materials are versatile and used in beautiful banded shapes for modern furniture designs.
- A cheap and widely available form is pine wood. Pinewood brings unique scents into homes and builds warm and comfortable rooms, ideal for interior design and decoration.
- For luxurious interior design and decorating, cherry wood is a prevalent wood type. Beautiful furniture and doors made of cherry wood become gorgeous with age. The cost of the cherry is high, but the money is worth its fantastic look and dark color.
- In modern interior design and decorating, walnut wood brings rich brown colors. Walnut wood furniture, unique and costly, looks amazing, adding perfect accents to traditional and modern interior design.
- Alder wood furniture, decorations, doors, and windows designs add soft texture and vibrant look to home interiors in fun golden colors. Alder wood furniture pieces are warm, attractive, and comfortable, suitable for children’s room design and decoration.
- Maple wood is available in both soft and hard forms. Both paint out better than most of the woods and make beautiful, less costly wood floors and room furniture.
- Larch timber has a distinctive texture and grain patterns. In the modern interior design, moisture resistant and vigorous, larch wood looks attractive and luxurious. Great for exposed ceiling beams, room furniture, and wall structures, larch adds light color to the interior design and distinctive character.
Pick your favorite wood styles, colors, texture, and grain patterns, and if you enjoy the elegance of natural wood floors, doors, and room furniture, bring wooden furniture into your home interiors. Wooden furniture, accessories for decoration, lighting fixtures, and architectural features enhance contemporary interior design and decoration, combining warmth and comfort with innovative designs and a flexible look at living spaces.